Things I hack on
- ExtractBot – data extraction and HTML utility API for developers built with Node.js. Currently serving a sustained 100+ reqs/sec at <50ms response time.
- OpenRank.io – a 100% free domain authority API.
- Hermes – a rule-based Bitcoin trading bot for the Bitstamp exchange built in Node.js and utilising Signalovo signals.
- Signalovo – proprietary Bitcoin trading signals as a service. Maybe launching publicly one day.
- Crawler.io – built on top of the ExtractBot API, Crawler.io allows for automated/scheduled template-driven data extraction over entire websites.
Things I no longer hack on
- BrightPricer – a long term project building an automated re-pricing engine for e-commerce sites. The backend is built on top of the ExtractBot API. (dead as of late 2015).